The Settlers 7 was patched to add a co-op version to the game. It’s part of the fourth DLC pack called Settlers 7: The Two Kings , which adds in the new mode as well as some new maps to go with it.
A few new features that make the current maps playable in a co-op form are:
- - Allies can donate sectors to the team partner
- - Allies can send resources and goods to the team partner
- - Allies share technologies with the team partner
- - Allies share tradeposts with the team partner
- - Allies share victory points and all calculations, that count towards gaining victory points